Terms and Conditions
This page represents our Terms and Conditions Agreement regarding our website, located at computerservicescairns.com.au, and the tools and information we provide (the “Website” or the “Service”). It was last posted on 18 October 2019. The terms, “we” and “our” as used in this Agreement refer to Affordable Computer Services.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Website. We may
or may not post notices on the homepage of our Website when such changes occur.
Website collectively as our “Legal Terms.” You explicitly and implicitly agree to be bound by our
Legal Terms each time you access our Website. If you do not wish to be so bound, please do not use or access our Website.
Go Quotes Pty Ltd is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains
our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to gotreequotes.com via this website
shall be deemed to be the property of Go Quotes Pty Ltd and Go Quotes Pty Ltd shall be free to use
such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the
content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials
as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or
other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with gotreequotes.com via e-mail.
- Credit Card details once collected will be transferred to a secure facility with the commonwealth
bank Australia. Your credit card details with then be destroyed and not stored on our computers or
in our office.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to
enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information
to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may
also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for
marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for
targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS
text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new
products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you
agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is
found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a gotreequotes.com service;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find
of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third
parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us,
determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and
services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your
information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove
your information from our marketing lists, it will no longer be used by us to send promotional
correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the
Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you.
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not
intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is
knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside
gotreequotes.com. No part of gotreequotes.com web site is structured to attract anyone under the
age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: eads[at]gotreequotes[dot]com[dot]au (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Go Quotes Pty Ltd is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect
January 1, 2004. You may receive email from gotreequotes.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
- To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, gotreequotes.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by gotreequotes.com.au will clearly identify gotreequotes.com as the sender.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at gotreequotes.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by gotreequotes.com will include an email address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of our Website are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property whether registered or unregistered (“Intellectual Property”) owned, controlled or licensed by Affordable Computer Services.
Our Website as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress. Nothing on our Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or used on our Website, without the prior written permission of the
Intellectual Property owner.
Affordable Computer Services aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The names and logos of Affordable Computer Services, may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Website, without prior, written permission from Affordable Computer ervices. Affordable Computer Services prohibits use of any logo of Affordable Computer Services or any of its affiliates as part of a link to or from any Website unless Affordable Computer Services approves such link in advance and in writing.
Fair use of Affordable Computer Services Intellectual Property requires proper acknowledgment.
Other product and company names mentioned in our Website may be the Intellectual Property of
their respective owners.
Use of this website. We will render this website with due care and skill but we do not guarantee that the website will be rendered without fault or disruption. To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, and use of, the
- any unauthorised access to or use of our servers and/or personal information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
- may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party; and/or
any product or service from any linked sites not being of acceptable quality, fit for any disclosed purpose or failing to match any description, sample or demonstration model shown; or being unfit for any disclosed purpose. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any linked website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products and services.
- If there is a major problem with goods or services, you may elect to:
- reject the goods and receive a refund;
- reject the goods and receive an identical replacement, or a replacement of similar value, if reasonably available;
- keep the goods and claim money for the decrease in value of the goods because of the problem;
- cancel the service contract and receive a refund; or
- continue with the service contract and claim money for the difference in the service provided and what was paid for.
If the problem is minor, we may at our discretion:
- offer a refund;
- replace the goods;
- fix the title to the goods, if required;
- repair the goods; or
- fix the service free of charge within a reasonable time.
A major problem is when:
- a reasonable consumer would not have bought the goods, or acquired the services, if they had known about the problem;
- the goods differ from the description, sample or demonstration mode;
- the goods or services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, or the goods are unfit for the purpose required;
- the goods are unfit for the purpose the consumer told the supplier about, and cannot easily be made fit;
- the services do not achieve the specific result or purpose requested; or
- the goods are unsafe or the services have created an unsafe situation.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only. A link from our website to another website is not an endorsement, approval, or recommendation of the goods, services, or information provided by any such website.
We take no responsibility for, and make no representations about, the quality of the goods, services, or information provided to you by any website that we link to. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any injury, loss, or damage that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of using the goods, services, or information provided by such websites irrespective of how that injury, loss, or damage is caused (including where it is caused by negligence).
Security of Information
We take all steps reasonably practicable to secure the information that you provide to us using our website. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the security of your information as it is passing over the Internet. Content Disclaimer
Postings on our Website are made at such times as Affordable Computer Services determines in its discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on our Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. Affordable Computer Services does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP TO DATE. THESE MATERIALS MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Contracts and Legal Advice Disclaimer
You understand that we offer legal contracts (“Contracts”), as created and/or verified by attorneys or paralegals for sale through our Website. You acknowledge that we are not attorneys or paralegals nor do we offer legal advice. You acknowledge that we do not endorse any specific attorney or paralegal or any Contracts as being better than another. We do not otherwise guarantee the legal accuracy or applicability of any Contracts for your legal needs. You will at all times look to any attorney or paralegal that you select for services as to any legal claims related to such services.
No Warranties; Exclusion of Liability; Indemnification
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Affordable Computer Services harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of our Website or any Contracts or Services you purchase through it.
OUR WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY Affordable Computer Services ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED
BY LAW, Affordable Computer Services SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS
OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT FOR OUR WEBSITE AND ANY
CONTRACTS AND SERVICES YOU PURCHASE THROUGH IT. Affordable Computer Services Ltd SHALL
NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF
OUR WEBSITE, FOR CONTRACTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR
INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR
DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF
OUR WEBSITE AND ANY CONTRACTS OR SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL
EITHER Affordable Computer Services OR THEIR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY
CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH
OUR WEBSITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS OR RELATED SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON
CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY
SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Affordable Computer Services LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE
CLAIM EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Affordable Computer Services FOR THE TRANSACTION
GIVING RISE TO SUCH DAMAGE CLAIM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Affordable Computer Services DO NOT REPRESENT OR
WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, USEFUL,
TIMELY OR CURRENT OR THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL TIMES, YOU WILL LOOK TO FROM WHOM YOU PURCHASE SERVICES FOR ANY CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING LOSS, DAMAGE, OR WARRANTY. Affordable Computer Services AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEES ABOUT ANY CONTRACTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
Affordable Computer Services MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS, OR RELATED SERVICES ARE APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS.